Rev. June 2019
|FACTS||What does Minto Financial d/b/a Minto Money do with your personal information?|
|Why?||Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Consumers have the right to limit some but not all sharing. This notice tells you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.|
|What?||The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
• Social Security number and checking account information
• Payment history and income
• Employment information and wire transfer instructions
|How?||All financial companies need to share customer’s personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, We list the reasons financial companies can share their customers personal information; the reason Minto Financial d/b/a Minto Money chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.|
|Reasons we can share your personal information||Does Minto Financial share?||Can you limit this sharing?|
|For our everyday business purposes such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus.||YES||NO|
|For our marketing purposes – to offer our products and services to you||YES||NO|
|For joint marketing with other financial companies||NO||WE DO NOT SHARE|
|For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your transactions and experiences||YES||NO|
|For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness||YES||YES|
|For our affiliates to market to you||YES||YES|
|For non-affiliates to market to you||YES||YES|
|To Limit Our Sharing|
• Call (844) 446-4686 our menu will prompt you through your choices or
Call 844-446-4686 or go to www.mintomoney.com.
|Who we are:|
|What we do:|
|How does Minto Financial protect my personal information?||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.|
|How does Minto Financial collect my personal information?||We collect your personal information, for example, when you:
• Apply for a loan
• Give us your income information
• Tell us where to send the money
• Provide account information
• Provide employment information
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
|Why can’t I limit all sharing?||You have the right to limit only:
• sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes information about your creditworthiness
• affiliates from using your information to market to you
• sharing for non-affiliates to market to you
|What happens when I limit sharing for an account I hold jointly with someone else?||Your choices will apply to everyone on your account.|
|Affiliates||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
• Our affiliates include other business entities of Minto Financial d/b/a Minto Money, a wholly owned subsidiary of Benhti Economic Development Corporation (“BEDCO”), a sovereign American Indian tribe in Alaska
|Nonaffiliates||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies. Non-affiliates we share with include service providers and data processors.|
|Joint marketing||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
* Minto Financial does not jointly market.